Service Manager - Agricultural Equipment
Office Address: HWY 14
At Moody’s Equipment LP, our focus is people first. In today’s competitive marketplace it is important to remember that people have options; customers have options when making purchasing decisions, and employees have options when it comes to their careers. By focusing our attention on people first, we begin to understand what is important to them as individuals; the result is better guidance in terms of the products or services our customers need, and the career path our employees take. We feel that this philosophy will ultimately lead to stronger partnerships, reduced turnover, and a better experience for all parties involved
Join our Team as the next:
The Service Manager role in Perdue is an exciting opportunity to join a growing experienced team. The ideal candidate will have experience with Agriculture Equipment, previous leadership experience in leading an experienced group of techs, ability to coach our up and coming apprentices and play an integral role in growing the service business to contribute to the overall success of the dealership.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the Service Department by directing, mentoring, coaching, and delegating your team.
- Plan for and address and administration & management issues; including supervision of staff
- Monitor budgetary and financial responsibilities.
- Be able to ask for the business and control costs to ensure credible work orders for our customers.
- Ensure bottom line profitability for Services.
- Recruit and train department staff, and have new prospective employees lined up for all department roles.
- Ensure the health, safety, cleanliness and security of the work environment is maintained at the highest level.
What you will need to Join Our Team:
- Solid knowledge of technical aspects of the agriculture industry and equipment used
- Strong computer and typing skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet
- 3-5 years’ Experience as a manager within a Service Department is preferred
- Journeyman Status as an Agriculture Technician, or Heavy Duty preferred
Compensation Package includes:
- Annual Bonus Targets
- Annual Salary Review
- Training and Development Programs
- Dealer and Manufacturer Training
- Bereavement Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Matching Retirement Savings Plan
- Vehicle Employee Purchase Discounts
- Employee Purchase Discounts
Comprehensive Health Benefits including:
- Short Term-Disability
- Health Travel Insurance
- Group Life Insurance