Parts Representative - Agriculture Equipment
Office Address: Thatcher Ave
City: North Battleford,Saskatchewan
Moody’s Equipment LP is a privately held equipment dealer, headquartered in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. The company was founded in 1966 in Perdue, Saskatchewan; but has since expanded to include 6 locations across Saskatchewan. Moody’s Equipment is primarily known as a New Holland dealer; but also carries a wide variety of agricultural shortlines (i.e. Bourgault, SeedMaster, MacDon, etc.) and turf and acreage products (i.e. Husqvarna, STIHL, CubCadet).
At Moody’s Equipment LP, our focus is people first. In today’s competitive marketplace it is important to remember that people have options; customers have options when making purchasing decisions, and employees have options when it comes to their careers. By focusing our attention on people first, we begin to understand what is important to them as individuals; the result is better guidance in terms of the products or services our customers need, and the career path our employees take. We feel that this philosophy will ultimately lead to stronger partnerships, reduced turnover, and a better experience for all parties involved.
Join our Team as the next:
Parts Representative, Agriculture Equipment
North Battleford, SK
Do you have an interest in fixing things and enjoy helping others solve practical problems related to repairs?
The team in Moody's Equipment Parts Department help our customers do just that, every day.
Knowledge of Agriculture Equipment is a requirement for this position, parts experience is an added benefit.
Key accountabilities for the position:
- Assist customers by properly identifying and acquiring their requested items.
- Excellent attitude and focus on providing meaningful customer experiences
- Ensure proper inventory control practices are completed - ordering, accuracy, returns, recording lost sales etc.
- Maintain safe work environment for both staff and customers.
- Ensure parts are stocked, received, and delivered in a timely manner.
- Assist with showroom and displays.
- Locate parts for the Service Department.
- Passion and knowledge of the Agriculture Industry
- Experience in a parts department. Preference will be given to those with Journeyman status
- Excellent communication skills (in person, phone, and electronically)
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Ability to use computers and look up identify parts off schematics and diagrams
- Able to work within an on-call rotation, and extended hours in our busy seasons
- Valid drivers license
- Excellent wages
- Training and Development Programs
- Dealer Sponsored Training
- Manufacturer Sponsored Training
- Annual Performance reviews
- Annual Salary review
- Bereavement Pay
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Travel Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company matching Deferred Profit Sharing
- RRSP plan
- Dodge Employee Purchase Discounts
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation Per year
Moody’s Equipment LP is an excellent work environment where you will be supported and challenged to learn something new every day.