Agriculture Equipment Sales Representative
Office Address: #1202 - 12TH AVE W.
Moody’s Equipment LP is a privately held equipment dealer, headquartered in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. The company was founded in 1966 in Perdue, Saskatchewan; but has since expanded to include 6 locations across Saskatchewan. Moody’s Equipment is primarily known as a New Holland dealer; but also carries a wide variety of agricultural shortlines (i.e. Bourgault, SeedMaster, MacDon, etc.) and turf and acreage products (i.e. Husqvarna, STIHL, CubCadet).
At Moody’s Equipment LP, our focus is people first. In today’s competitive marketplace it is important to remember that people have options; customers have options when making purchasing decisions, and employees have options when it comes to their careers. By focusing our attention on people first, we begin to understand what is important to them as individuals; the result is better guidance in terms of the products or services our customers need, and the career path our employees take. We feel that this philosophy will ultimately lead to stronger partnerships, reduced turnover, and a better experience for all parties involved.
Join our Team as the next:
Agriculture Equipment Sales Representative - Kindersley, SK.
Key requirements for the position:
- Passion for sales and account management
- Strong knowledge base to effectively demonstrate the value of our products to our customers
- Establish long lasting relationships with our customers
- Represent and promote the Agriculture Equipment Sales Department operations in an up-beat manner which insures customer confidence and success for the Dealership.
- Ability to complete all sales paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Co-ordinate activities and co-operate with other departments of the Dealership to best serve the whole goods needs of the customer
- You are a highly motivated individual, with a proven track-record as a sales representative.
- You value building relationships.
- You have a knowledge of agricultural equipment.
- You are driven to take control of your earnings potential (this is a commission's based position)
- You enjoy travelling on the road and into our customers yards and fields.
- You have a desire for flexibility in your day and able to work outside 'typical' office hours.
The Moody’s Difference:
- Excellent wages - ability to take control of your income
- Training and Development Programs
- Manufacturer Sponsored Training
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Travel Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Company matching RSP plan
- Dodge Employee Purchase Discounts
- Employee Purchase Discounts
Moody’s provides a great opportunity for career growth and advancement while being part of a dynamic team environment.
Job Type: Full-time