Shop Foreman - Agriculture Equipment
Office Address: HWY 14
This position is eligible for a signing bonus of up to $10,000!
Moody’s Equipment LP is a privately held equipment dealer, headquartered in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. The company was founded in 1966 in Perdue, Saskatchewan; but has since expanded to include 6 locations across Saskatchewan. Moody’s Equipment is primarily known as a New Holland dealer; but also carries a wide variety of agricultural shortlines (i.e. Bourgault, SeedMaster, MacDon, etc.) and turf and acreage products (i.e. Husqvarna, STIHL, CubCadet).
At Moody’s Equipment LP, our focus is people first. In today’s competitive marketplace it is important to remember that people have options; customers have options when making purchasing decisions, and employees have options when it comes to their careers. By focusing our attention on people first, we begin to understand what is important to them as individuals; the result is better guidance in terms of the products or services our customers need, and the career path our employees take. We feel that this philosophy will ultimately lead to stronger partnerships, reduced turnover, and a better experience for all parties involved.
Join our Team as the next:
As an important member of the service department the Shop Foreperson will work along side the current Service Manager to assist both apprentices and technicians in ensure work is completed efficiently and properly. Other key responsibilities include:
- Conduct quality control inspections on all equipment leaving the shop. Including customer walkthroughs when requested.
- Responsible for ensuring a safe work environment.
- Assist and mentor apprentices and technicians while ensuring the have adequate resources to complete their work.
- Service and repair equipment.
- Advise customers of repairs and estimated costs.
- Act as Service Manager when they are away or in training
We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail, and 7+ years of experience fixing Agriculture Equipment.
- In-depth knowledge of the Agriculture Equipment - Journeyperson Status preferred
- A passion for people and the ability to coach and mentor
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- The ability to travel and work evenings and weekends
- A valid drivers license
Why join Moody's?
- Competitive total compensation package
- Bonus potential
- Training and development opportunities
- Become a part of a company culture that puts 'People First'
- Comprehensive Health Benefits for you and your family including Travel Insurance
- Training and Development Programs
- Boot and Tool Allowance
- Company matching RSP plan
- Preferred rates on New Vehicles (Dodge, Chrysler, Fiat, Jeep, Ram)
- Employee Purchase Discounts
Moody’s provides a great opportunity for career growth and advancement, while being part of a dynamic team environment