Office Address: #1202 - 12TH AVE W.
Moody’s Equipment LP is a privately held equipment dealer, headquartered in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. The company was founded in 1966 in Perdue, Saskatchewan; but has since expanded to include 6 locations across Saskatchewan. Moody’s Equipment is primarily known as a New Holland dealer; but also carries a wide variety of agricultural shortlines (i.e. Bourgault, SeedMaster, MacDon, etc.) and turf and acreage products (i.e. Husqvarna, STIHL, CubCadet).
Join our Team as the next:
The Service Manager role in Kindersley is an exciting opportunity to join a growing experienced team. Our current Service Manager is moving into a new position within the company. Our ideal candidate will have experience with Agriculture Equipment, previous leadership experience in leading an experienced group of techs, ability to coach our up and coming apprentices and play an integral role in growing the service business to contribute to the overall success of the dealership.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the Service Department by directing, mentoring, coaching, and delegating your team.
- Plan for and address and administration & management issues; including supervision of staff
- Monitor budgetary and financial responsibilities.
- Be able to ask for the business and control costs to ensure credible work orders for our customers.
- Ensure bottom line profitability for Services.
- Recruit and train department staff, and have new prospective employees lined up for all department roles.
- Ensure the health, safety, cleanliness and security of the work environment is maintained at the highest level.
What you will need to Join Our Team:
- Solid knowledge of technical aspects of the agriculture industry and equipment used
- Strong computer and typing skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet
- 3-5 years’ Experience as a manager within a Service Department is preferred
- Journeyman Status as an Agriculture Technician, or Heavy Duty preferred
Compensation Package includes:
- Annual Bonus Targets
- Annual Salary Review
- Training and Development Programs
- Dealer and Manufacturer Training
- Bereavement Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Matching Retirement Savings Plan
- Vehicle Employee Purchase Discounts
- Employee Purchase Discounts
Comprehensive Health Benefits including:
- Short Term-Disability
- Health Travel Insurance
- Group Life Insurance