Agriculture Equipment Service Technician
Office Address: HWY 14
This position is eligible for a signing bonus of up to $10,000!
Moody’s Equipment LP is a privately held equipment dealer, headquartered in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. The company was founded in 1966 in Perdue, Saskatchewan; but has since expanded to include 6 locations across Saskatchewan. Moody’s Equipment is primarily known as a New Holland dealer; but also carries a wide variety of agricultural shortlines (i.e. Bourgault, SeedMaster, MacDon, etc.) and turf and acreage products (i.e. Husqvarna, STIHL, CubCadet).
At Moody’s Equipment LP, our focus is people first. In today’s competitive marketplace it is important to remember that people have options; customers have options when making purchasing decisions, and employees have options when it comes to their careers. By focusing our attention on people first, we begin to understand what is important to them as individuals; the result is better guidance in terms of the products or services our customers need, and the career path our employees take. We feel that this philosophy will ultimately lead to stronger partnerships, reduced turnover, and a better experience for all parties involved.
Join our Team as the next:
Agriculture Equipment Service Technician (Mechanic)
Perdue, SK - easily commutable from Saskatoon
Take your mechanical ability and put it with your interest in all types of equipment engines, electronics and precision testing equipment, and you could have what it takes for a career as an Agricultural Service Technician.
Position Responsibilities include:
1. Recondition, repair, assemble and service equipment as assigned.
2. Diagnose problems and determine what repairs are needed.
3. Perform any inspections as required.
4. Keep accurate, easy-to-read records of work performed.
5. Maintain safe work habits.
Our ideal candidate will possess their Agriculture Equipment Journey Person certificate. Applicants with relevant experience are also encouraged to apply. (preference will be given to those with the most experience).
The Moody’s Difference:
- Excellent wages
- Bonus based on performance
- Training and Development Programs
- Dealer Sponsored Training
- Manufacturer Sponsored Training
- Annual Salary review
- Bereavement Pay
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Health Travel Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Annual Safety Boot Allowance
- Annual Tool Allowance
- Educational Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Apprenticeship Training Program
- Matching Scholarship Opportunities
- Company matching Deferred Profit Sharing
- RRSP plan
- Dodge Employee Purchase Discounts
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation Per year
Moody’s provides a great opportunity for career growth and advancement, while being part of a dynamic team environment.