Parts Representative-Agriculture Equipment
Office Address: HWY 16 EAST
Moody’s Equipment LP is a privately held equipment dealer, headquartered in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. The company was founded in 1966 in Perdue, Saskatchewan; but has since expanded to include 6 locations across Saskatchewan. Moody’s Equipment is primarily known as a New Holland dealer; but also carries a wide variety of agricultural shortlines (i.e. Bourgault, SeedMaster, MacDon, etc.) and turf and acreage products (i.e. Husqvarna, STIHL, CubCadet).
At Moody’s Equipment LP, our focus is people first. In today’s competitive marketplace it is important to remember that people have options; customers have options when making purchasing decisions, and employees have options when it comes to their careers. By focusing our attention on people first, we begin to understand what is important to them as individuals; the result is better guidance in terms of the products or services our customers need, and the career path our employees take. We feel that this philosophy will ultimately lead to stronger partnerships, reduced turnover, and a better experience for all parties involved.
Join our Team as the next:
Parts Representative, Agriculture Equipment
Do you have an interest in fixing things and enjoy helping others solve practical problems related to repairs?
The team in Moody's Equipment Parts Department help our customers do just that, every day.
Knowledge of Agriculture Equipment is a requirement for this position, parts experience is an added benefit.
Key accountabilities for the position:
- Distribute special order parts by following through on installation or delivery to customers
- Assist customers by properly identifying needed items, using parts catalogs, price items and print tickets
- Make necessary entries to inventory control system assuring proper records are kept with current pricing, as well as the recording and entering of special orders.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual parts return to the manufacturer
- Immediately greet every customer upon arrival in the department.
- Maintain safe work habits.
- Always properly track lost sales and follow up with the customer
The Moody’s Difference:
- Excellent wages
- Training and Development Programs
- Dealer Sponsored Training
- Manufacturer Sponsored Training
- Annual Performance reviews
- Annual Salary review
- Bereavement Pay
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Travel Insurance
- Group Life InsuranceEducational Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company matching Deferred Profit Sharing
- RRSP plan
- Dodge Employee Purchase Discounts
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation Per year
Moody’s Equipment LP is an excellent work environment where you will be supported and challenged to learn something new every day.