Corporate Aftermarket (Parts and Service) Manager
Office Address: HWY 16 AND 71ST STREET
Moody’s Equipment LP is a privately held equipment dealer, headquartered in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. The company was founded in 1966 in Perdue, Saskatchewan; but has since expanded to include 6 locations across Saskatchewan. Moody’s Equipment is primarily known as a New Holland dealer; but also carries a wide variety of agricultural shortlines (i.e. Bourgault, SeedMaster, MacDon, etc.) and turf and acreage products (i.e. Husqvarna, STIHL, CubCadet).
At Moody’s Equipment LP, our focus is people first. In today’s competitive marketplace it is important to remember that people have options; customers have options when making purchasing decisions, and employees have options when it comes to their careers. By focusing our attention on people first, we begin to understand what is important to them as individuals; the result is better guidance in terms of the products or services our customers need, and the career path our employees take. We feel that this philosophy will ultimately lead to stronger partnerships, reduced turnover, and a better experience for all parties involved.
Join our team as our Corporate Aftermarket (Parts and Service) Manager, based in Saskatoon, SK.
The Corporate Aftermarket (Parts and Service) Manager leads a team of Parts and Service Managers who in turn are responsible for their departments success in achieving customer satisfaction and ultimately profits for both our customers and the company. This role will start with a majority of their focus on supporting and guiding the Parts Department within Moody’s Equipment, and will expand their focus into the Service Department as they grow into their role.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Coach and Mentor Parts and Service Managers to ensure they are equipped to run their departments effectively.
- Lead the Moody’s organization with marketing initiatives that provide value for our customers.
- Work with others to address customer concerns and to ensure we are providing ‘high value’ services.
- Work with department managers and accounting to create annual budgets and meet or exceed monthly/annual objectives.
- Monitor and work to achieve desired KPIs for Parts and Service departments.
- Work with Parts and Service Managers to ensure their entire departments have training programs and succession planning in place.
- Responsible enforcing and creating policy and workplace procedures for Parts and Service Departments.
- Set a consistent and positive example of Leadership for the rest of the company.
Qualifications and desired traits include:
- 10+ years of experience in Agriculture Parts Sales, experience with Service department is an added benefit.
- 5+ years in a leadership capacity with consistent track record of performance and meeting targets and KPI’s
- Strong coaching/leadership skills and the ability to mentor and bring the best out of your team
- Effective problem solving skills including strong negotiation abilities
- Ability to build strong long lasting relationships
- Assertiveness, perseverance, energy and passion for achieving our customers’ expectations
- Effective and strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to provide information and understanding through all levels of an organization
- Demonstrates effective planning and time management skills
- Demonstrates high technical acumen
- Ability to make day trips to our 6 dealerships
Compensation Package includes:
- Industry Competitive Wages
- Annual Bonus
- Annual Salary Review
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Bereavement Pay
- Company Matching Retirement Savings Plan
- Vehicle Employee Purchase Discounts
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Comprehensive Health Benefits including:
- Short & Long Term-Disability
- Health Travel Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
Moody’s Equipment is an excellent work environment where you will be supported and challenged to learn something new every day.