At Moody’s Equipment LP, our focus is people first. In today’s competitive marketplace it is important to remember that people have options; customers have options when making purchasing decisions, and employees have options when it comes to their careers. By focusing our attention on people first, we begin to understand what is important to them as individuals; the result is better guidance in terms of the products or services our customers need, and the career path our employees take. We feel that this philosophy will ultimately lead to stronger partnerships, reduced turnover, and a better experience for all parties involved.
View Current Opportunities
THE MOODY’S DIFFERENCE
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Travel Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Excellent Wages
- Bereavement Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training and Development Programs
- Company Matching RRSP Program
- Dealer Sponsored Training
- Manufacturer Sponsored Training
- Educational Assistance Program
- Dodge Employee Purchase Discounts
- Employee Purchase Discounts
During the four year apprenticeship program, New Holland Technician Apprentices work approximately nine to ten months at one of our 6 dealerships; complimented by eight weeks of technical training, and the option for two weeks of New Holland product specific training at Olds College.
- Toolbox | Moody’s Equipment LP will provide a New Holland tool box for individuals to use during the apprenticeship period. Ownership of the tool box remains with Moody’s Equipment LP until the apprentice achieves journeyperson status, at which time ownership is passed along to the individual.
- Tuition Reimbursement | Moody’s Equipment LP will also provide up to $1,000 per year toward the cost of tuition and books at an approved college for both Service Technicians, and Parts Representatives.
- Scholarship Opportunity | Moody’s Equipment LP will submit an application to WEDA (Western Equipment Dealers Association) for a matching scholarship to a maximum of $1,000. This funding is subject to approval by the WEDA Scholarship Board. In 2018, 6 of our apprentices each received the maximum amount of $1,000!