2018 Seeding Clinics
Saskatoon, SK – Moody’s Equipment LP would like to invite you to attend one of our upcoming seeding clinics this spring. Bourgault and/or New Holland seeding clinics will be held at all branches, with factory reps in attendance. Contact your nearest Moody’s location for further details.
On March 8, 2018, Kevin Hursh will be presenting at the Bourgault seeding clinic taking place at Moody’s Equipment in Saskatoon.
Kevin Hursh is one of the best known and most widely quoted agricultural journalists in Canada. He is also an agrologist and farmer. Kevin and his wife, Marlene, run Hursh Consulting & Communications based in Saskatoon. Kevin writes a weekly newspaper column for The Western Producer, and serves as editor for the bi-monthly magazine AgriSuccess, published by Farm Credit Canada. Kevin also serves as executive director of the Saskatchewan Mustard Development Commission, the Canary seed Development Commission of Saskatchewan and the Inland Terminal Association of Canada. Kevin and Marlene own and operate a grain farm in southwestern Saskatchewan growing a wide array of crops.
On April 5th & 6th, 2018, Craig Shand will be presenting at the New Holland seeding clinics taking place at Moody’s Equipment in Olds and High River, AB, respectively. Craig Shand (P.Ag, CCA) grew up on and co-operates a mixed farm operation near Cremona, AB, where he currently resides with his family. Graduating from the Faculty of Agriculture at the University of Alberta in 1995, Craig has since enjoyed a rewarding career as an agronomist working with farmers all over the province of Alberta. Craig is the senior agronomist and owner of Chinook Agronomics Inc.; consulting with farm clients to challenge yield barriers by integrating technology with high yield agronomy tactics, ultimately increasing his client’s profitability.
The economics of farming continue to be challenging as input and equipment costs continue to escalate. Learn how to get the most out of your input and equipment/technology investment using agronomic best management practices, and measure those investment returns using precision agriculture tools.
- March 6, 2018 – Unity, SK; Bourgault/Seeding Clinic.
- March 7, 2018 – Kindersley, SK; Bourgault/Seeding Clinic.
- March 8, 2018 – Saskatoon, SK; Bourgault/Seeding Clinic Feat. Kevin Hursh.
- March 9, 2018 – Perdue, SK; Bourgault/Seeding Clinic.
- March 12, 2018 – Lloydminster, SK; Bourgault/Seeding Clinic.
- March 13, 2018 – North Battleford, SK; New Holland/Seeding Clinic.
- April 5, 2018 – Olds, AB; New Holland/Seeding Clinic.
- April 6, 2018 – High River, AB; New Holland/Seeding Clinic.
PREPARE FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON!
Our latest guide features a great mix of parts, new and used equipment, and details on upcoming clinics and current service programs. Whether it’s parts, sales, or service, let us help prepare you for the 2018 seeding/spring season! All pricing and promotions are valid until February 24, 2018; unless otherwise stated. Here is a preview of what you’ll find in this first quarter issue:
- 10% OFF All CNH Branded Batteries
- DJI PHANTOM IV DRONE PACKAGE | $2,799.99
- $115 OFF a New Holland 3500 Watt Inverter (BN3500IG)
- $115 OFF the STIHL MS291 Gas Chainsaw
- REDUCED 2011 New Holland P2070 (M18400B) | $139,000
- 2015 Case IH PUMA200 (M21717A) | $169,500
- REDUCED 2013 New Holland SP275R (M21351A) | $279,000
UPCOMING CLINICS & SERVICE PROMOTIONS
- Bourgault Seeding Clinic, featuring Kevin Hursh – March 8, 2018 | Saskatoon, SK
- MOODY’S CERTIFIED INSPECTION (MCI) PROGRAM – Special finance offers and incentives available with service inspections
Visit or contact your nearest Moody’s Equipment location for further details; and make sure you download your digital copy of the Q1 Guide (below). Subscribe to our mailing list and automatically receive the latest equipment and parts guides; as well as exclusive information on clinics and customer events, parts promotions, service programs, equipment, and more!
JOIN US AT CROP PRODUCTION 2018!
Saskatoon, SK – Moody’s Equipment LP and New Holland Agriculture will again be at the Western Canadian Crop Production Show (Hall D/E, Booth D2) at Prairieland Park in Saskatoon. The show will run from January 8th (12 PM) to January 11th (5 PM), and this year’s booth will feature new equipment and displays to see! Some highlights include:
- The 2018 New Holland SP310F Sprayer, with an industry-leading 78 inches of crop clearance; New Holland T9.645 Tractor; New Holland P4760 Air Cart (with simulator); and New Holland CR8.90 Revelation Combine!
- PLM Display and PLM Specialists
- New Holland Power Products, and Stocked Parts Locker
- Sales and Parts Representatives on hand
ANNOUNCEMENT: DOUG ALLIN ACCEPTS NEW ROLE AS AFTERMARKET REPRESENTATIVE
After four years with Moody’s Equipment as a Parts Representative, Doug Allin has moved into a new position – Aftermarket Representative. Doug’s new position will provide added value to our customers and ensure that Moody’s Equipment continues to provide timely service and quality products. Customers can expect the following as part of Doug’s new position:
- Regular visits/contact with customers in an attempt to improve communication and service.
- Focus on aftermarket parts and service programs, including potential parts lockers and stocking needs.
- Inform customers about promotions from Moody’s Equipment and New Holland (as well as other manufacturers and suppliers).
Doug will be at the Crop Production show all week, and would be happy to discuss his new role or answer any questions you may have.
Saskatoon, SK – Moody’s Equipment LP and Bourgault Industries invite you to attend a special wheat management seminar on Thursday, December 14, 2017. The event will run from 9 am to 1 PM, lunch will be provided. The seminar will be lead by Phil Needham; an international wheat management specialist who consults with dealers and producers around the world. This promises to be a very informative event, which will hopefully benefit our customers and our staff.
On behalf of Moody’s Equipment LP, we sincerely hope that you are be able to attend this exciting event. We would request that you please RSVP no later than December 7, 2017. All RSVPs can be delivered via email at: Dennis.Wiebe@MoodysEquipment.com, or by phone at 306.934.4686.
Date: Thursday, December 14, 2017
Time: 9 AM to 1 PM
JOIN US AT AGRI-TRADE EXPO 2017 – RED DEER, AB
Moody’s Equipment will once again be at the Agri-Trade Expo (booth #5002); and again this year, we are offering some significant discounts and incentives, including:
- 15% OFF* all Atom-Jet, Bourgault Tillage, Dutch, and SeedMaster openers until December 31, 2017! All orders paid for at Agri-Trade will receive an ADDITIONAL 2% OFF!
- Special pricing on DEF Fluid, Net Wrap, and Twine!
- Special pricing on PLM packages and Phantom IV Drones.
- Introduction of our new line of Wood Pellet Grills from Louisiana and Pit Boss Grills
The 2017 Q4 Equipment & Parts Guide is now available! Until November 20th save on new and used equipment; including air drills, balers, combines, sprayers, compact tractors, skid steers and our full-line of Cub Cadet products! Learn more about our Moody’s Certified Inspection (MCI) program, with special finance offers and incentives available until December 31, 2017. We are also offering great pricing on hand tools, antifreeze, STIHL chainsaws, drones (DJI Phantom IV), and New Holland power products (generators, pressure washers) and more!
Visit or contact your nearest Moody’s Equipment LP dealer for further details; and make sure you download your copy of the Q4 Guide (below). You can also subscribe to our mailing list to receive the latest equipment and parts guides; as well as exclusive updates, discounts, and promotions!
Avoid Downtime. Rest Easy.
With Moody’s Certified Inspection program, you can rest easy knowing your equipment is being assessed by the finest factory-trained parts and service professionals in the business. Inspections start as low as $100! All major equipment components are assessed during each inspection, including batteries, belts, fluids, seals, and more! As your local New Holland professional, our goal is that you spend your time where it matters, in the field. Capitalize on this great promotion, and service your equipment before next season!
Moody’s Certified Inspection Program Features:
- Special trucking and delivery options, contact dealer for details.
- Full 365 day warranty on all Genuine New Holland Parts installed before March 31, 2018!*
- 120 days no interest financing on qualifying purchases of $1,250 or more**.
- Assurance that you will be prepared for next season!
Available Inspections and Pricing***:
|SP Forage Harvester||$1,150.00|
|PT Forage Harvester||$750.00|
|Big Square Baler||$550.00|
|Small Square Baler||$450.00|
*Parts installation must be completed by March 31, 2018 to qualify for One Year Warranty;
**CNH Industrial Capital Productivity Plus Account – some restrictions may apply, see Moody’s Equipment LP for details;
***Prices are subject to change without notice
Road construction will be taking place at the intersection of Hwy 16 & 71st Street in Saskatoon, SK from October 10 – 19, 2017. Access to Moody’s Equipment will be diverted through a detour on Beam Road or Township Road 684.
For full details on road closures and detours, download the Detour Notice from the City of Saskatoon (below). Or contact Moody’s Equipment in Saskatoon.
The 2017 Harvest Special Equipment & Parts Guide is now available! From August 14th to August 26th, take advantage of reduced pricing on a wide selection of parts, including:
- 10% Off All Combine & Swather Belts
- 10% Off All Roller Chain
- 10% Off All In-Stock Harrow Tines
- 10% Off All In-Stock Filters
We’re also offering competitive pricing on MacDon and Honey Bee parts, New Holland Power Products, and much more! The Harvest Special also features some great deals on used combines, combine headers, windrowers, hay equipment, and tractors. For our small farm, acreage, and city customers; there are some very enticing offers on compact tractors and our full-line of Cub Cadet products!
Visit or contact your nearest Moody’s Equipment LP dealer for further details; and make sure you download your copy of the Harvest Special (below). You can also subscribe to our mailing list to receive the latest equipment and parts guides; as well as exclusive updates, discounts, and promotions!
Saskatoon, SK – Moody’s Equipment LP will be an exhibitor at this year’s Ag in Motion, and we look forward to a very eventful few days! Come see us at booth #357, on the corner of Alberta Drive and 3rd Street, right across from the FCC Pavilion. There are a number of exciting things going on at our booth, including:
- A large selection of Cub Cadet and New Holland Equipment on display; from push mowers and Boomer 24 Compact Tractors all the way to our CR9.90 combines.
- A small demo area for customers to test out a selection of equipment; including RZT Zero-Turn mowers and XT Enduro riding mowers. Cub Cadet reps and our own sales staff will be available to provide professional advice, and answer any questions that show attendees may have.
- Moody’s Equipment will also be taking part in the Ag in Motion sprayer and combine demo programs. Customers will be able to see what our SP400.F sprayer and CR9.90 combine are capable of; and our PLM Specialist will be available to answer questions.
- Moody’s Equipment will have its very own Plinko board available, and customers will have a chance to win a number of great prizes, including a Cub Cadet XT2 LX46 Enduro riding mower!
For more information on this great event, visit AgInMotion.ca! We hope to see you there!