December is finally here, and the holiday season is upon us! To help celebrate this special time of year, we’re holding our first ever 12 Days of Christmas event! Moody’s Equipment in Olds, AB invites you to celebrate the Christmas season with us, and take advantage of some very exciting promotions. This special holiday event starts December 7th, and we hope to see you there!
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS
- Day 1 – On December 7th Santa Claus will be stopping by for a visit and all toys are 10% OFF. We have gifts for all children under the age of 12; hot chocolate and cookies will be served from 4 – 6 pm.
- Day 2 – All Cub Cadet walk-behind snow blowers – NO GST.
- Day 3 – All Inverters and generators, 2000 watts up to 12000 watts – NO GST.
- Day 4 – 5% OFF all in-stock pressure washers!
- Day 5 – 15% OFF all New Holland parts.
- Day 6 – 10% OFF in-stock Cub Cadet log splitters – just two left!
- Day 7 – All in-stock New Holland clothing is 10% OFF.
- Men’s, ladies, and children’s clothing available.
- Day 8 – In-stock construction parts are 20% OFF!
- Day 9 – Mrs. Claus Day – all ladies coming in to purchase parts and/or service will be entered into a draw for a $100 gift package.
- Day 10 – Book your tractor for an on-site inspection and pay our in-shop inspection rate!
- Day 11 – Book a Winter Fix service inspection and enter into a draw for a Jonsered Weed Wacker
- Day 12 – On December 22nd, all New Holland Boomers are 5% OFF!
- Bonus: All paid invoices will be entered into a draw for a free gift. Draws will take place daily throughout the 12 Days of Christmas.
Moody’s Equipment will be open until noon on December 23rd, stop by for coffee and doughnuts at the dealership! We look forward to seeing all of you this December, and would like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.
Until December 31, 2016, Moody’s Equipment LP is offering some exciting discounts on parts and tillage inventory! See below for more information, or speak with one of our experienced parts technicians in-store.
- 15% OFF all in-stock PARTS inventory (excluding Oil, STIHL, and Husqvarna products).
- 10% OFF all in-stock GPS products.
- 15% OFF all OPENERS, including Atom-Jet, Bourgault Tillage, and Dutch products.
Also, don’t forget that our Winter Maintenance Special is going on now until March 31, 2017! Bring your equipment in for servicing this winter, and take advantage of extended parts warranty, finance and delivery options, and more. Let our New Holland Certified Technicians provide you and your family with peace of mind heading into next season.
The Q4 Used Equipment & Parts Guide is now available! This issue features some outstanding promotions on hand tools, toys, Genuine CNH Parts, PLM equipment, and a range of used equipment! With the snow season upon us, there are also plenty of promotions on Husqvarna and STIHL products! Finally, our Winter Fix promotion is running until March 2017; bring in your equipment for servicing this winter and take advantage of extended parts warranty, finance options, and more!
Visit or contact your nearest Moody’s Equipment LP dealer for further details; and make sure you download your copy of the Q4 Guide (below). You can also subscribe to our mailing list to receive each equipment and parts guide, as well as exclusive updates, discounts, and promotions!
AVOID DOWNTIME. REST EASY.
With Moody’s Winter Maintenance Special, you can rest easy knowing your equipment is being assessed by the finest factory-trained parts and service professionals in the business. All major equipment components are assessed during each inspection, including batteries, belts, fluids, seals, and more! As your local New Holland parts and service specialist, our main concern is that you spend your time where it matters, in the field. Take advantage of this great promotion, and get your equipment serviced before next season!
MOODY’S WINTER MAINTENANCE SPECIAL FEATURES:
- Special trucking and delivery options, contact dealer for details.
- Full 365 day warranty on all genuine New Holland Parts installed from October 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017!*
- 120 days no interest financing on qualifying purchases of $1,250 or more**.
- Assurance that you will be prepared for next season!
AVAILABLE INSPECTIONS AND PRICING***:
- CR Combine Triple Checks | $1599.00
- Includes engine oil and filter change
- TR Combine Triple Checks | $1199.00
- Includes engine oil and filter change
- 4WD Inspection Check Over | $1199.00
- Includes engine oil and filter change
- High-Clearance Sprayer Inspection | $799.00
- Combine Header Inspection | $525.00
- Round Baler Inspection | $599.00
- Small Square Baler Inspection | $499.00
*Parts installation must be completed by March 31, 2017 to qualify for One Year Warranty;
**CNH Industrial Capital Productivity Plus Account – some restrictions may apply, see Moody’s Equipment LP for details;
***Prices are subject to change without notice.
DURING HARVEST 2016, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF:
- Extensive parts availability with inventory from 7 different locations.
- After-hours service calls
- Submit parts and service requests, at any time, on your mobile, tablet, or desktop. Include videos or images to provide greater detail, and solve your problem faster!
Harvest 2016 is just around the corner, are you prepared? Our 2016 Harvest Special is now available, and offers special discounts and promotions on everything you’ll need for the harvest season! Until August 20th, receive 10% OFF all combine belts, swather belts, and roller chain! If you’re looking for assistance with precision land management, see how our dedicated PLM staff can help. If you need a new windrower or combine we also have a great selection of used equipment!
Visit or contact your nearest Moody’s Equipment LP dealer for further details; and make sure you download your copy of the 2016 Harvest Special (below).
Also, until September 30th, Moody’s Equipment LP and New Holland are offering 0% financing or cash back on Boomer and Workmaster compact tractors – learn all about Big Beau’s Boomer Bonanza here.
Lastly, please SUBSCRIBE to our mailing list (complete the form to the right) to receive equipment and parts guides, as well as exclusive updates, discounts, and promotions!
Join Moody’s Equipment LP for our 2016 Customer Combine Clinics! Hands on training and helpful tips regarding New Holland combines; we’ll have you prepared for Harvest 2016!
Kindersley – Tuesday July 26 @ 2 PM. Call 306.463.2335 for more info.
- Saskatoon – Wednesday July 27 @ 9:30 A.M to 2:00 PM. Call 306.934.4686 for more info.
- Perdue – Thursday July 28 @ 10:00 A.M. to 2:00 PM. Call 306.237.4272 for more info.
BONUS: Click here to learn how productive our New Holland CR Series combines are!
Moody’s Equipment was a proud sponsor of the Big Hitch, which rode in the Calgary Stampede Parade this past Friday, July 8th. The Big Hitch was a tribute to Slim Moorehouse (image left); who in 1925 drove a hitch of 36 Percheron horses (pulling 10 grain wagons and 1,477 bushels of wheat) through the Calgary Stampede Parade. Slim Moorehouse was the only driver navigating the 350 foot train of horses and wagons during his original, record setting run.
On June 29, 2016 the Hitch Masters (40 volunteers in total) drove a replica of this hitch, 36 horses and 10 wagons, from Gleichen, AB to Chestermere, AB (nearly 75 kilometers); before finally making their way through the Calgary Stampede Parade. The hitch that was taken through the parade was reduced to 20 horses and 5 wagons due to safety concerns, but it was no less impressive!
The Big Hitch garnered plenty of local attention, and even some national/international attention. There were several volunteers from the United States that made their way up to Alberta to be a part of the historical event. If you would like more information regarding the Big Hitch, please follow the link(s) below. All the photos from the parade can be seen on the Moody’s Equipment Facebook Page.
Moody’s Equipment would like to invite you to visit Big Beau (our resident compact tractor specialist) at our Saskatoon location. Beau will help you find a compact tractor that suits your needs and fits your budget; and now you can demo* any Boomer or Workmaster compact tractor. Loaders, mowers, and select attachments are also available to demo. BOOMER 24 tractors are starting at only $199/month, and just $249/month** LOADER EQUIPPED! As an added incentive, Moody’s Equipment is offering FREE DELIVERY*** to your door!
New Holland’s Ready to Roll program is also offering some incredible incentives, including 0% financing for up to 84 months and CASH BACK! For full details on the Ready to Roll promotion, see the document below.
If you have any questions regarding this promotion, finance rates, or available inventory; please CONTACT BEAU AT 306.491.0611!
*Equipment and attachments available to demo will vary, depending on available inventory. See dealer for details.
**235TL Loader, plus taxes with 20% down O.A.C.
***Up to 80 km radius outside of Saskatoon.
Saskatoon, SK – Moody’s Equipment LP is proud to announce that our Saskatoon branch is the recipient of the 2016 Consumer Choice Award for the category of Agriculture Equipment – Sales & Supply! The announcement was made last night during the annual banquet at TCU Place in Saskatoon. Moody’s would like to congratulate all fellow winners, it’s an honor to share this recognition with so many exceptional local businesses. Also, thank you to all of our customers; without you this award would not be possible!
There have been many exciting changes at Moody’s, and we encourage you to visit your nearest dealer to experience those changes first hand. We look forward to serving you now, and in the future!
For more information on the Consumer Choice Awards, the selection process, and the full list of recipients; please visit ccaward.com.
Valued Customers of Moody’s Equipment LP,
In an effort to streamline business operations, Moody’s Equipment LP has decided to alter its operational structure. Effective as of June 30, 2016, our Balzac, AB branch will cease operations; with resources being allocated to our High River, AB and Olds, AB locations. Please read the attached document for full details and contact information moving forward.