Saskatoon, SK – Moody’s Equipment LP and Bourgault Industries are holding customer clinics at each of the five Saskatchewan locations next week. The full clinic schedule is below, or you can contact your nearest dealer for details. Be sure to call ahead and reserve your spot, as space tends to be limited.
- Unity, SK – March 7th @ 10 AM
- Kindersley, SK – March 8th @ 10 AM
- Saskatoon, SK – March 9th @ 10 AM
- Perdue, SK – March 10th @ 10 AM
- Lloydminster, SK – March 13th @ 10 AM
Saskatoon, SK – Moody’s Equipment LP and the Agriculture Students Association will be hosting a car smash fundraiser on Friday, March 3rd from 11 AM to 3 PM. Participants will have the opportunity to “smash” a car with a sledge hammer at the cost of $5 for one swing or $10 for three swings. All proceeds from the event will go to Telemiracle. Moody’s would like to invite customers and the general public to participate in this fun event to help raise funds for Telemiracle.
For those that are unfamiliar with our Saskatoon location; we are located at Hwy. 16 & 71st Street (see map below). If you require further directions, please contact our office at 306.934.4686.
The 2017 Q1 Equipment & Parts Guide is now available! This issue features some outstanding promotions on New Holland power products, Genuine CNH Industrial Parts, and reduced pricing on Husqvarna snow blowers!
As spring approaches, we are promoting our upcoming Bourgault and New Holland seeding clinics; and our Winter Fix promotion is running until March 31, 2017. Bring in your equipment for servicing this winter and take advantage of extended parts warranty, finance options, and more!
We also have some very exciting news regarding a new location; and a new product line (Cub Cadet)!
Finally, we have included a great selection of used (and new) equipment to meet the needs of any operation.
Visit or contact your nearest Moody’s Equipment LP dealer for further details; and make sure you download your copy of the Q1 Guide (below). You can also subscribe to our mailing list to receive the latest equipment and parts guides, as well as exclusive updates, discounts, and promotions!
Saskatoon, SK — Moody’s Equipment LP is proud to announce that we have made a substantial upgrade to our website. Customers can now view our entire inventory on mobile, tablet, or desktop! Our equipment page is fully responsive, providing users with the ability to seamlessly browse equipment anywhere, on any device.
Equipment can be filtered by make, model, type, price, year, and location; ensuring our customers spend less time searching for the right piece of equipment. Each unit features full specifications, images, and dealer contact information; including an option to request a quote! Customers can also share equipment listings via Facebook, Twitter, and Email.
Start searching for your next piece of equipment now by clicking here.
UPDATE – Our North Battleford branch is officially open for business as of today, January 30, 2017. We are excited to be a part of the community, and look forward to developing strong local partnerships. For parts, service, or sales inquiries, please contact the branch at 306.446.2223 or visit in person at 10022 Thatcher Avenue.
Saskatoon, SK — December 19, 2016 — Moody’s Equipment LP is proud to announce that we will be opening the doors on our newest New Holland dealership in January 2017! North Battleford will be our sixth location in Saskatchewan, and eighth overall. This is a significant development for Moody’s Equipment, allowing us to expand our trading area and better service the agricultural communities across parts of North West Saskatchewan. We are excited to be a part of the community, and look forward to developing new partnerships!
Moody’s Equipment will become the only certified New Holland dealer in North Battleford, with Norsask Equipment becoming a single brand (Case IH) dealership. There will be personnel changes as the New Holland brand transfers to Moody’s Equipment; but existing New Holland customers should expect the same great service and products previously provided by Norsask Equipment.
Until all personnel are in place in January, members of Moody’s corporate and Saskatoon staff will be available to respond to customer questions; as well as sales and service requests. A contact list can be download here; or customers can visit the contact us page of our website.
Moody’s Equipment is currently hiring for the following positions:
Moody’s is always looking for resumes from talented individuals. If you have a general interest in working with us; please submit an application, indicating your desired position and location.
Moody’s Equipment LP is proud to announce that we are now a full line Cub Cadet dealer!
Established in 1961, Cub Cadet engineers, designs and builds outdoor power equipment using the highest quality components sourced locally and globally. Through a dedicated and extensive network of dealers and retailers, Cub Cadet delivers a full line of high performance power equipment and services that cover all aspects of ground care for professionals and homeowners – including four-wheel steer zero-turn riders; lap bar zero-turn riders; utility vehicles; category leading lawn and garden tractors, battery and gasoline-powered handheld and chore products; snow throwers and more.
With Canadian support and services, such as customer service, technical support, credit, sales and marketing, among other benefits, Cub Cadet stands behind all of its North American manufactured product from beginning to end. Cub Cadet is recognized worldwide for its legacy in engineering excellence and its progressive dedication to thoughtfully designing around the people that depend on Cub Cadet equipment to help unlock the full potential of their outdoor spaces.
Inventory is currently available at our Olds, Alberta location; with product arriving at each of our Saskatchewan locations in February 2017. All of us at Moody’s are thrilled to partner with such a strong brand moving forward. Contact your nearest location today to learn more about the full product line, and what it can do for you!
December is finally here, and the holiday season is upon us! To help celebrate this special time of year, we’re holding our first ever 12 Days of Christmas event! Moody’s Equipment in Olds, AB invites you to celebrate the Christmas season with us, and take advantage of some very exciting promotions. This special holiday event starts December 7th, and we hope to see you there!
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS
- Day 1 – On December 7th Santa Claus will be stopping by for a visit and all toys are 10% OFF. We have gifts for all children under the age of 12; hot chocolate and cookies will be served from 4 – 6 pm.
- Day 2 – All Cub Cadet walk-behind snow blowers – NO GST.
- Day 3 – All Inverters and generators, 2000 watts up to 12000 watts – NO GST.
- Day 4 – 5% OFF all in-stock pressure washers!
- Day 5 – 15% OFF all New Holland parts.
- Day 6 – 10% OFF in-stock Cub Cadet log splitters – just two left!
- Day 7 – All in-stock New Holland clothing is 10% OFF.
- Men’s, ladies, and children’s clothing available.
- Day 8 – In-stock construction parts are 20% OFF!
- Day 9 – Mrs. Claus Day – all ladies coming in to purchase parts and/or service will be entered into a draw for a $100 gift package.
- Day 10 – Book your tractor for an on-site inspection and pay our in-shop inspection rate!
- Day 11 – Book a Winter Fix service inspection and enter into a draw for a Jonsered Weed Wacker
- Day 12 – On December 22nd, all New Holland Boomers are 5% OFF!
- Bonus: All paid invoices will be entered into a draw for a free gift. Draws will take place daily throughout the 12 Days of Christmas.
Moody’s Equipment will be open until noon on December 23rd, stop by for coffee and doughnuts at the dealership! We look forward to seeing all of you this December, and would like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.
Until December 31, 2016, Moody’s Equipment LP is offering some exciting discounts on parts and tillage inventory! See below for more information, or speak with one of our experienced parts technicians in-store.
- 15% OFF all in-stock PARTS inventory (excluding Oil, STIHL, and Husqvarna products).
- 10% OFF all in-stock GPS products.
- 15% OFF all OPENERS, including Atom-Jet, Bourgault Tillage, and Dutch products.
Also, don’t forget that our Winter Maintenance Special is going on now until March 31, 2017! Bring your equipment in for servicing this winter, and take advantage of extended parts warranty, finance and delivery options, and more. Let our New Holland Certified Technicians provide you and your family with peace of mind heading into next season.
The Q4 Used Equipment & Parts Guide is now available! This issue features some outstanding promotions on hand tools, toys, Genuine CNH Parts, PLM equipment, and a range of used equipment! With the snow season upon us, there are also plenty of promotions on Husqvarna and STIHL products! Finally, our Winter Fix promotion is running until March 2017; bring in your equipment for servicing this winter and take advantage of extended parts warranty, finance options, and more!
Visit or contact your nearest Moody’s Equipment LP dealer for further details; and make sure you download your copy of the Q4 Guide (below). You can also subscribe to our mailing list to receive each equipment and parts guide, as well as exclusive updates, discounts, and promotions!
AVOID DOWNTIME. REST EASY.
With Moody’s Winter Maintenance Special, you can rest easy knowing your equipment is being assessed by the finest factory-trained parts and service professionals in the business. All major equipment components are assessed during each inspection, including batteries, belts, fluids, seals, and more! As your local New Holland parts and service specialist, our main concern is that you spend your time where it matters, in the field. Take advantage of this great promotion, and get your equipment serviced before next season!
MOODY’S WINTER MAINTENANCE SPECIAL FEATURES:
- Special trucking and delivery options, contact dealer for details.
- Full 365 day warranty on all genuine New Holland Parts installed from October 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017!*
- 120 days no interest financing on qualifying purchases of $1,250 or more**.
- Assurance that you will be prepared for next season!
AVAILABLE INSPECTIONS AND PRICING***:
- CR Combine Triple Checks | $1599.00
- Includes engine oil and filter change
- TR Combine Triple Checks | $1199.00
- Includes engine oil and filter change
- 4WD Inspection Check Over | $1199.00
- Includes engine oil and filter change
- High-Clearance Sprayer Inspection | $799.00
- Combine Header Inspection | $525.00
- Round Baler Inspection | $599.00
- Small Square Baler Inspection | $499.00
*Parts installation must be completed by March 31, 2017 to qualify for One Year Warranty;
**CNH Industrial Capital Productivity Plus Account – some restrictions may apply, see Moody’s Equipment LP for details;
***Prices are subject to change without notice.
DURING HARVEST 2016, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF:
- Extensive parts availability with inventory from 7 different locations.
- After-hours service calls
- Submit parts and service requests, at any time, on your mobile, tablet, or desktop. Include videos or images to provide greater detail, and solve your problem faster!